Saverio Autellitano, visual designer, is a creative italo-swedish guy.
Born in Italy, he lives and works between in Sweden and Italy.
Graduated at the Fine arts academy of Reggio Calabria studying graphic design and photography, he trained at the London College of music and media and at Francesco Mento’s photo and advertising studio in Messina, so he became an expert in multimedia technologies and techniques of photo retouching and later attended a short course with the Magnum photographer Ernesto Bazan.
Member of the national professional photographers association of Italy (TAU Visual) and formerly member of the professional advertising technicians association of Italy (Associazione TP) he is a twenty years experienced designer and art-director in advertising agencies. He worked with music videoclips and short films, and collaborate with travel and lifestyle magazines. In 2010 he was the official photographer of the Paleariza festival, one of the most important ethnic music events in southern Italy.
- Lo Stretto Necessario (2009)
- Guida alla Statuaria Reggina (2011)
- InTransit Fotografia in movimento
- È Lifestyle
- Il Quotidiano della Calabria
- Ulisse – Alitalia magazine
- Favole e riflessi (2008)
- Face (2009)
- Come cani che mangiano pietre – Dogs and stones (2010)
- Consolation (2010)
- Through the Looking Glass (2012)
- Postcards from Europe (2015)
- Kimera (2019)